Did you know? In addition to offering customized compounded medications, Pace Pharmacy offers a broad range of more traditional pharmacy services.
Please reach out to one of our pharmacy team members if you would like to learn more about the following:
- Blister Packs and Dosette Boxes
- If you or someone you care for is taking multiple medications and could use help remembering when to take your medication, or if you have already taken your medication, a weekly blister pack or dosette box may be right for you.
- Prescription Extensions
- Pharmacists have he authority to renew most prescriptions to ensure that patients do not experience a disruption in their treatment.
- Medication Therapy Reviews
- If you take a several different medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter meds, vitamins, and herbal supplements, one of our knowledgeable pharmacists can sit down with you and help you understand what you are taking, why you are taking it, if there are any potential interactions between your medications, and let you know if there are any medications you no longer need to take.
- Patient Counselling
- Our pharmacists are always available to help you choose the best over-the-counter product for you. Are you looking for an OTC product to help treat a cold, allergies, muscle aches and pains, hemorrhoids, eczema, etc.? One of our caring pharmacists will work with you to ensure that you find the product that is right for you or someone you care for.
- Special Orders
- We will happily order any product our suppliers carry that we do not currently stock in our pharmacy.
- HealthSnap is Canada’s health and over-the-counter online site. There are over 5000 items and 200+ brands available to choose from. Free delivery is available to Pace Pharmacy for pick up. HealthSnap supports small local businesses in the increasingly competitive digital economy. Visit HealthSnap.ca to learn more.
Central Fill Services (a service for other Pharmacies/Pharmacists)
An effective method to offer compounded preparations to your patients, avoiding referral to another pharmacy, is to work with Pace Pharmacy’s leading central fill services. Pace Pharmacy is well equipped to prepare and package your sterile and non-sterile compound prescriptions. Let your patients access compounded medications with the help of Pace Pharmacy’s Central Fill Service.
Pace Pharmacy Central Fill Benefits
- Cost savings to Pharmacies
- You save on the cost of ingredients, training, time, and equipment.
- Maintain the relationship with your patients
- Offer a desirable service to your patients
- Offer extreme convenience to your patients
If you want to learn more about any of our services, or if you have a suggestion for an additional service we should offer, please contact us!